- Emotional support animals of any type are no longer allowed at the library.
- The library will remain closed pending complete fumigation and sterilization of the HVAC system.
- The new Armored Civilian Defense Vehicle (playfully nicknamed ‘The Tank’ by our mayor) will be on display at the town hall from 12-4. Bring your children to see how the matching grant from PATRIOT Act funding (yes, that’s still a thing!) made this critical police vehicle possible. Remember, if you don’t get your picture with The Tank it means the terrorists win!
- Budget proposals for continuation of the music and art programs at Penderson Elementary have been declined.
Kartoon Korner: Today’s drawing comes from Ricky, an 8 year old being home schooled, so we’re not really sure if he is technically in a ‘grade’ or being ‘schooled’.
- The School Student Council voted to replace the Boys Basketball 1982 Division Champions banner, which was destroyed by beetles, with a multi-sport ‘We Are All Winners’ banner.
- The girl’s varsity swim team competes tonight against Hawthorne. As a reminder, if you do not have a child on the swim team, please do not attend the event or remain outside of the locker room.
- Reminder: Do not call 911 to ask if it is a leap year. 911 is for emergencies only.
- Speaking of, for the last time Mrs. Gerry it’s a god-damned raccoon. Put lids on your garbage.