Penderson Community Reminders:
- While Sam Ferris’ argument that the high school football/soccer field is not officially designated a community park or common area under Code:24;i;2 is technically true, we still ask that you clean up after your dogs. Practice had to be canceled last evening.
- Ex-councilman Reynolds is not acting in any official capacity outside of the town hall. Engaging or in any way supporting his calls to “Lock Her Up” is childish, and a disservice to Linda, who is going through her own struggle right now.
- Given the current climate and evolving tastes of the participants, the Wednesday afternoon “Mom’s Splish n Dish” will be renamed to the “Stay at home parent cocktail of your choice fellowship hour”. Stacey Dean is still hosting at her home on Beach Road. A dish to pass is no longer required.
- While upsetting, the loud screaming coming from Aaron Forks’ farm is not technically a crime nor a disturbance in that it resolves before 7pm each evening when he falls asleep on the couch.
- Police issued 3 DUIs last Wednesday afternoon at a driving check on the corner of Beach Road and Route 23.
Kartoon Korner: Today’s picture is part of our series where we invite young artists to help promote local businesses. Jonah, 9, a 3rd grader at Penderson Elementary, provided this picture on behalf of Fahy’s Funeral Home.